Friday, 29 May 2020

BEAUTIFUL HOME

Beautiful  Home 

1.

There is a Home eternal,
Beautiful and bright,
Where sweet joys supernal
Never are dimm’d by night;
White-rob’d angels are singing
Ever around the bright throne;
When, O when shall I see thee,
Beautiful, beautiful Home?

Refrain:
Home, Beautiful Home!
Bright, beautiful Home!
Home, home of our Saviour,
Bright, beautiful Home!

2 

Flow’rs are ever springing
In that Home so fair,
Thousands of children are singing
Praises to Jesus there;
How they swell the glad anthems
Ever around the bright throne;
When, O when shall I see thee,
Beautiful, beautiful Home?

Refrain:
Home, Beautiful Home!
Bright, beautiful Home!
Home, home of our Saviour,
Bright, beautiful Home!

3 

Soon shall I join that anthem,
Far beyond the sky;
Christ became my ransom,
Why should I fear to die?
Soon my eyes shall behold Him
Seated upon the bright throne;
Then, O then shall I see thee,
Beautiful, beautiful Home? 

Refrain:
Home, Beautiful Home!
Bright, beautiful Home!
Home, home of our Saviour,
Bright, beautiful Home!



No comments:

Post a Comment